Road rAGE.


Today I experienced road rage at its finest. It is interesting to see how bad it can get. Even how bad it can get with myself. Lately I havent been happy. I dont know why, I am just experiencing a time where leaning on God is all I can really do. This is an example of my anger...
So this morning I'm driving to work. Its about 8:30 or so... and for those of you who dont know, boise and nampa are about 15-20 mins apart. If you do it right... anywho.
There was this man. White, Elderly, and I come to find out really mean...
He begins to break check me... the only thing is that I am not close to him. So I'm lookin at him like he is crazy because I was so far behind him that it wasnt even effective. So instead of ruining my great stream of music on the new Wild 101.1 (which is awesome I might add) I decide to get over. But there's this red Envoy speeding up to block me... Why would this person want to trap me? Why would this person not let me over? I dont even know this person! So I force my way into the next lane, because I just thought, if you dont let me over we are gonna have a problem, because I'm getting away from both of you psychos.
So after I forced my way over, this Elderly man begins to flip me off, make derogatory comments referring to his genetalia, and try to hit me...and I just balled...
Not that I didnt react to it, but I only reacted because I wanted to know why?
Why is it that people find problems with people they dont even know? If we all took the time to just give a person a chance, or even participate in common courtesy, this world will be able to unite.
But if we have people like these road ragers, causing a problem, FOR NO REASON...what would it be like if we all did? It makes me crazy to think that what if I really did get into an accident? What if both of these people decided it was ok for me to hit them or for them to hit me. Better yet, what if I wasnt paying attention, and grandpa decided he wanted to break check for a really long time? Then they both would have been lookin real long in the face... not knowing what to do, playing stupid games with something that is real... like life, people, emotions, feelings, relationships. This act of road rage could have affected multiple people, yet only one person was thought of...
Another thing that is bothering me, is the lack of respect for me... what made him feel like it was ok to just go off on me? (stupid part on his side, because he had a franklin designs magnet on the side of his 1999 corolla) I dont understand where respect is going these days? Why on earth are men disrespecting women. I never felt so wronged in my entire life. This grown ass man, calling me a bitch, is not neccessary. I could have very well pulled over and gave him something to talk about. I didnt feel like my life was threatened, I more felt like my charecter was being challenged.
I need to go to sleep. But all I want people to do, is PUT OTHERS BEFORE YOU. think about how much effecting them, and their lives, will effect you. Because it really does make a difference....
i love you all.
-Bri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fake People

Hmmm