The things we really wanna say.

I know that sometimes I complain a lot, and I am getting this under control...thats why i have a blog..so i dont have to complain to people all the time. Just gotta get a few things off my chest. first things first. WHAT IS WRONG WITH MEN!?!? I understand that I can give mixed signals, mainly because i am trying to find the true me, while in the process of finding the love of my life. BUT if I continuously outright tell you that you aint gettin none, WHY DO YOU KEEP TRYING!?! I get that deep down in the back of your head you feel that if you beg long enough that I'll give in..but lets not make fantasies become our problem here fellas. When a girl says no, she really means no, and she will take charge when she wants to say yes. And what is it that you dont get when a girl tells you they want to be treated right? NEWSFLASH: if you treat a girl how they want to be treated (even when they ask to be treated that way) you can get all the lovin you want! I am still trying to figure out why I have yet to meet a guy that has made that connection!!!??

I am so sick and tired of gettin my heart broken, and being fooled. WHERE IS HE?! Im tired of hurtin like this. I dont want to have to transform my man into something I want. I want my man to be him. all the time...100% all of him...at the same time DAMN can we move at a normal pace? I feel like i have to give it up on the first date to make a man stay in my life. and Im not that way!! I cant do it. What I am really trying to say is: I wish I could find a man who will respect that. I want it to come naturally to him, what I mean is, he shouldnt have to beg for it, he should already know he's not gettin any on the first date, so he should get a new method. seriously, it breaks my heart because i have never EVER met a man who wanted to treat me right. EVER and people wonder why i have my guard up all of the time. I wish i knew what was wrong with me..I dont want to have to make every man pay for another mans mistakes, but at the same time, NO MAN HAS SHOWED ME ANYTHING DIFFERENT. what the hell am i supposed to do with that?

i hate feeling this way...like for real for real.

sucks for the guy who really wants to treat me right..if i ever meet him...because i am to damaged to deal with this..as a matter of fact. i dont even know what it feels like to be treated right by a man..

im done. ill be single if this is what it takes to be loved..


-B

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fake People

Hmmm

Road rAGE.