Just new

Got lots on my mind lately..mostly having to do with the usual..men..lets start with man #1 this month, who found it fairly entertaining to call me fathead...wtf!?!? Someone please fill me in? How is that a cute nickname for someone who could potentially be your next girlfriend!?? And to make matters worse he decided to call me "love" when i told him how much i hated it, and told me " you're so cute when you are frustrated love" obviously he thinks im some kind of idiot bc that was totally condescending..i mean really men, no better yet people in general, you dont have to say outright that you think less of someone for them to know it, actions speak louder than words!! Give me a break!

Man #2 is too old to be actin so young! I dont wanna date a guy who lives with regret! I need a man! I had better shut up bc i dont know what i want/need...but i sure can tell you what i dont! And man #2, sorry
Boo its not you.

Man #3 is a sweetbheart! I think i really like him, but im not gonna get ahead myself bc im just waiting on him to break my heart lol

Ok, enough about men, lets talk about life, which is one big ass roller coaster right now. My bday is coming up and all i wanna do is take a break and relax. Grown up relax, have a few margaritas, kick it by the pool with my girl, shop and just laugh and chillbut noooooo bills in the way, parents in the way, i just wanna live alone and i cant! Iys kinda fucked if you ask me..to be honest i think i feel a littke smothered..i know for a fact its time for me to move out. And at this rate im obviously not leaving maryland any time soon so i just need to move on with my life..if only there wasnt future debt for a degree im not even using aka student loans fir a degree that i cant use bc of the economy, i swear my generation got fucked left ways in the ass...

Well let me get off of here, im hittin a brain fart. Tootles


-B

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fake People

Hmmm

Road rAGE.